HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
COR Cooling Pty Ltd and COR Engineered Cooling Pty Ltd hereby referred to as COR acknowledges the importance of protecting the safety and health of our employees, clients, and contractors while caring for our environment and supporting local communities within which we work.
Working as One Team while aspiring to create “Zero Harm” to people, plant, equipment, the environment and communities in which we work.
Working as One Team to meet and exceed our client expectations, relevant laws and regulations.
Safety and Health
- Develop our Health and Safety Management Systems to facilitate the development of HSEC programs.
- Establish Health and Safety programs suitable for each of our individual businesses and projects.
- Manage our risks by implementing systems to identify, assess, monitor and control hazards.
- Promote “Designing for Zero Harm” principles with all our clients.
- Promote sustainable development by integrating HSEC principles in all decision-making.
- Develop and disseminate environmentally sound methods and technology within our work.
- Care for the environment and value cultural heritage within the countries in which we work.
- Support our clients in consultation with local communities and stakeholders effected by the projects on which we work.
- Provide appropriate resources to implement this policy including committees, equipment, personnel and training.
- Establish objectives, budgets and targets for the implementation of this policy.
- Sustain continual improvement by at least annually reviewing our policies, standards, objectives, and programs with the intent of minimizing risks.
Responsibility and Accountability
- The responsibility for leading health and safety and for ensuring the application of this policy resides with the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer and the Management Teams.
- All Supervisory Leaders of the COR Group are directly accountable for the implementation of this policy on their operations or sites.
All employees have a responsibility to work safely using the training, technical resources and equipment provided to them and is expected to care for the health and safety of others.